1. Menu prices are on a drop and go service.
2. Delivery charges may apply outside of local area, please contact us to discuss.
3. Your order will be based on our initial quotation, numbers of people and menu choice.
4. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required when placing your order. The final balance is to be paid 2 weeks prior to date of the event. If the booking is made after the balance due date, full payment is required immediately.
5. A change of numbers must be confirmed no later than 5 days before the event. For significant changes in numbers we reserve the right to re-quote.
6. Cancellations can be made either by e-mail or in writing to Top Nosh Catering Ltd (please confirm e-mails have been received) Please note only monies over and above the deposit will be refunded when your cancellation is received before the balance due date. For cancellations after the balance due date, we reserve the right to ask for additional payment over the deposit. Any cancellations less that 48 hours in advance of the event will be charged at the full rate.
Please allow a realistic time before delivery as your buffet should only be kept at cool room temperature for a maximum of 4 hours. If more than 4 hours, food needs to be refrigerated at 0 – 5° Celsius.