Our popular party food platters have been selected especially to cater for any sized function on their own or they are a great addition to our buffets. Platters are prepared and presented in a mouth watering display of high quality and colourful food. All our platters are freshly prepared by our own chef. If you need something tailor made, please ask and we can work with you to create your own distinctive combination of food.
With our many years of experience of how buffets and platters are presented individually and together, Top Nosh Catering can provide this freshly prepared food for all occasions and palates. You can rely on us to provide you and your guests with a memorable dining experience. We maintain excellent cleanliness and hygiene – you won’t be disappointed with our products, services or our prices.
Platters can be added to any buffet menu OR can be ordered separately. If Platters are ordered separately there is a minimum order of 10 platters.
See below for some platter examples. If you need a more bespoke platter to suit different buffets, palates or numbers, please contact us now to discuss your requirements.
10 rounds selection £30.00
100 pieces £30.00
Mini Savoury Eggs
60 pieces £45.00
BBQ Chicken Wings
Garlic & Herb Chicken Goujons
Served with sweet chilli dip
DUCK SPRING ROLLS PLATTER
60 pieces £30.00
Served with Hoisin Sauce
VEGETABLE CRUDITES PLATTER
serves approx 20 people £25.00
Red and Yellow Peppers
Served with sour cream and chive dip
Coleslaw (v) £25.00
Greek Salad – Tomato, Cucumber, Onions, Feta Cheese, Olives (v) – £30.00
Serves 10 – £40.00
Strawberries Raspberries Grapes Pineapple Melon Satsumas Blueberries please note that the fruit variety may vary depending on seasons
SWEET TOOTH PLATTERS
30 pieces £30.00
Raspberry Vanilla Coffee Lemon Pistachio Chocolate
40 pieces £40.00
Cream Slice Raspberry Macaroons Chocolate Eclair Double Chocolate Profiteroles
BITE SIZE PLATTER
80 pieces £50.00
Cinnamon Rolls Coconut & Belgian Chocolate Macaroons Chocolate Brownies Caramel Chocolate Crispies
For more information about our buffets, please contact us
1. Menu prices are on a drop and go service.
2. Delivery charges may apply outside of local area, please contact us to discuss.
3. Your order will be based on our initial quotation, numbers of people and menu choice.
4. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required when placing your order. The final balance is to be paid 2 weeks prior to date of the event. If the booking is made after the balance due date, full payment is required immediately.
5. A change of numbers must be confirmed no later than 5 days before the event. For significant changes in numbers we reserve the right to re-quote.
6. Cancellations can be made either by e-mail or in writing to Top Nosh Catering (please confirm e-mails have been received) Please note only monies over and above the deposit will be refunded when your cancellation is received before the balance due date. For cancellations after the balance due date, we reserve the right to ask for additional payment over the deposit. Any cancellations less that 48 hours in advance of the event will be charged at the full rate.
Please allow a realistic time before delivery as your buffet should only be kept at cool room temperature for a maximum of 4 hours. If more than 4 hours, food needs to be refrigerated at 0 – 5°C.